Thursday, August 5, 2010

Batgirl IV!!!!!!



I pre-ordered this as soon as it was announced. I love Batgirl and all who have taken this mantle (in continuity). It came in last week from Things From Another World.



Batgirl IV, Stephanie Brown. Paint job is slightly botched in some areas. Her eyes look like they missed the center. Her belt is a separate piece. She comes with a bright yellow batarang, a baton, and a small circle display stand. It should have come with a full display stand. I really hate small circle stands. The cape is nice. I like how it starts from the chest symbol and goes over the shoulders.


Poor Tim. Dwarfed by Steph. XD


My Batgirls. I'm still struggling with whether or not I should buy the Ame-comi Cassandra Cain statue. It would be an awesome addition, but I don't know if I want to spend $40+ getting it. Also...

Attention DC Direct: When are you going to make another Oracle figure damn it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment